We are excited and happy to have your child part of our program.
3. If your child is new to our program, We offer one free half-day or full-day as a gift in our summer camp or one entire day during the Before-After school program to make your child restful and ease into our program.
Your first invoice, including a registration fee, monthly tuition, and Taekwondo uniform, will be sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have been serving our community since 1999; we want to welcome you and your child to our family; we work together to see our children grow happy and disciplined for their future; please communicate with us if we can be of any help to your child/children, we are here for each other as Wilde lake karate’s family.
Master Kevin Agahi (7th Dan from World Taekwondo Federation) Director of Wilde Lake Karate & Learning Center
Below you can find much helpful information.
A TYPICAL DAY WILL BE:
Homework time, Karate, Taekwondo, Self-defense, gymnastics, indoor and outdoor games.
We have access to an outdoor playground and open field for kids to play sports or at the playground during our daily schedule.
Upon arrival at Wild Lake Karate, students will be changed into their Martial Arts uniforms and do their homework. All students will be divided to their age, grade, and martial arts experience. Your child’s daily schedule is available after being assigned to the group.
Staff will assist with the homework; however, we will not tutor the students, which is the parent’s responsibility. Please be sure children have their homework supplies. After homework, students will have their Taekwondo, karate, and games (sports) time indoors and outdoor. Martial Arts lessons will be Monday thru Thursday. Fridays, we will have tip tests, games & Sports, indoor and outdoor.
We are as interested in your child’s education as you are. Wilde Lake Karate offers an incentive program for good report cards. We work together to make sure all students do their best at school; please let us know how to help.
A NOTE ABOUT THE UNIFORM
The karate/Taekwondo uniform is to be treated with respect, which shows unity and pride in our school. Therefore, the uniform should always be kept clean and neat. Please be sure to put your child’s name on the inside waistband of the pants and the inside collar of the top.
During pick-up time, All students will leave with their uniforms. Upon arriving, please make sure students fold and neatly put their uniforms in their backpacks for the next day.
Tip testing will be awarded throughout the program. In addition, the curriculum of all belts is available on our website.
Uniform $75.00 includes Tax
Registration fee $85.00
Family Discount For Full Time Students
No Registration Fee for 2nd Child Saving $85.00
No Half Day Fees of $25.00 for Each day per child, Saving $100.00 monthly per child.
There are no fees for 3 Hours of Early Dismissal (Half Day camp) for families of 2 Children at our full-time program.
Cost For All Day Camp
All-Day Camp, Winter breaks, Spring breaks
When Howard County Schools Closed All day by the school year 2022-23 school’s calendar. (Everyone can register)
All Day Camp
Full Time Before & After School Students $45.00 First Child and $30.00 Second Child
Part-Time Before & After School Students $55.00
Evening Martial Arts Students $65.00
None-Members $85.00 (Send E-Mail to request new member registration form)
When Howard County Schools dismissal 3 hours early by the school year 2022-23 school’s calendar.
(Half Day Program is Only available for students in our Before, After, and B/A Transportation included )
Cost For Half-Day Camp
$25.00 FOR FULL-TIME STUDENTS AND $30.00 FOR PART-TIME
No Fees for 3 Hours of Early Dismissal (Half Day camp) for families of 2 Children at our full-time program.
KARATE /TAEKWONDO TESTING FEES AND EQUIPMENT
When your child earns a green belt and up, we offer Sparring classes that require sparring Gear
As in any sport, there is equipment and uniforms to purchase. Karate/Taekwondo is no exception; we will notify you when your child needs to attend extra classes; there are no fees required for additional classes. There will be a belt testing every few months, depending on your child’s skills, Belt level, and preparation; you must pay a testing fee before your child’s belt ceremony.
Tuition and Payments Options
Your invoice sends monthly by our billing from Billing@wildelakekarate.com
Payment options and methods of payment are included on your invoice.
Drop off & pick up time and Information
We open at 6:30 am daily; all drop off must be before 8:15 am before school staff drops off your child on time to designated schools.
Pick-up time is between 5:30 pm-and 6:00 pm.
Please call us if you will be late due to unforeseen circumstances; late pick-up is available with fees. Please speak to staff or send an email to arrange a late pick at email@example.com.
If your child takes a break from the program (other than summertime), an additional registration fee will be due when they resume the program.
Day Camp -School Closed Days
When schools are closed per Howard County school’s calendar, we will notify you by email to register for Day-Camp if you need day camp; we open from 6:45 am- 6:00 pm on Day Camps.
School Closed Day Charge
Regarding SNOW. Your child’s safety is our first concern; depending on the roads and whether we make our most efforts to be open, you will be notified by email or phone in advance if we are closed or having day camp.
There will be no refunds or adjustments on days the public school is closed.
Snow Day Cost is same as day Camp.
On the days that Howard County schools are closed, parents must sign up in advance by Online registration.
There will be no refunds or adjustments on winter break or spring break.
PARENT’S RESPONSIBILITY CHECKLIST
1. Notify your child’s school that Wilde Lake Karate After School Program will be picking up your child.
2. Ensure your child is wearing their nametag for the first two weeks until the instructors become familiar with all children; we recommend visiting us a few times before school starts.
3. If your child does not go to school because they are sick, etc., you must notify Wilde Lake Karate as soon as possible by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can inform all drivers.
4. Payments are made monthly before the 5th of each month.
5. There will be no adjustments for days your child doesn’t attend. There are no partial weekly or daily rates for the after-school programs; our programs are monthly tuitions.
6. Check our lost and found weekly.
7. Please be sure to write your child’s name on the inside waistband of the pants and the collar of the top: equipment, water bottles, and belts.
8. If you wish to cancel the program, we must have a 30-days written notice.
9. If you sign up your child for Day Camp and change your mind, you are responsible for paying.
10. Send your child healthy snacks for after-school time.
RULES FOR STUDENTS
1. Be at the appropriate place at pick-up time.
2. Buckle up in the van/car, and ask for help if you can’t put your seatbelt on.
3. Change into your uniform when you get to Wilde Lake Karate.
4. Put belongs inside the cubes.
5. Do your homework. Be respectful of others who are also doing their homework. If you have a question or need help, raise your hand.
6. No running inside the building unless you are instructed.
7. Use inside voices.
8. Do not TOUCH, PUNCH, HIT, KICK, PINCH (or any other form of contact) another student or instructor. 9. Follow all instructions and directions that your instructor gives.
10. No foul language or name-calling is allowed; we always show respect to each other.
Wilde Lake Karate SCHOOL DISCIPLINE POLICY
Wilde Lake Karate Martial Arts After School Program is a program based on the contract between Parents or legal guardian and their children for taking Martial arts classes.
To maintain a safe and quality program, we occasionally find it necessary to apply our discipline policy.
We feel that effective and positive ways of behavior management are:
1. REDIRECTION: We will stop the child and calmly learn what has happened, why, and how they see it and then suggest other ways of handling the situation. Then, we will redirect their attention.
2. SEPARATION: We will have the child play apart from the rest of the group and rest for a short time. This allows them to calm down. Then we will explain
other ways of good behavior.
3. If a child’s behavior remains problematic, a parent conference will be held. If there is little or no improvement in the child’s behavior after the parent conference, termination of enrollment may become necessary.
Termination of enrollment will be at the discretion of Wilde Lake Karate After School. Program Administrative Staff.
Face Mask is required 2- Students must wash hands before entering to building, eating, or coming back from outside games. No Refund Due to Covid.
Master kevin Agahi
Master Tania Agahi
Master Peter Mbi
Master Dimitar G
Master Charles Wallace
Head Instructor Ramsey Instructor TJ
Assistant Instructor Timothy Assistant Instructor Allison Assistance Instructor Joseph Assistant Instructor James Nurse & Health Staff Rosa Agahi